Cheshire West and Chester Conservatives are running for re-election on the 2nd of May 2019. All 70 seats are contested, down from 75 in 2015, and 36 seats are needed for a majority.
Our core pledges are:
- Abolish unfair parking charges
- Regular bin collections, grass verges cut, and streets cleaned
- Tackle potholes with an extra £3.5 million spent on our roads
- Deliver plastic free status to protect our environment
- Deliver more direct council support for local schools and teachers
- Champion local communities and our unique culture and heritage
In Frodsham, your local councillors are Andrew Dawson and Lynn Riley, who are also Conservatives and hoping to be re-elected in the May election.
- Cut wasteful spending
- Reverse parking charges
- Repairing our roads
- Protect our park
- A new plan for the town centre
- Improving our environment